What’s new with LLS in 2020?
2020 is an exciting year for Leaman Life Sciences. You’re currently looking at our new website, but what else is new for our life sciences recruitment company?
– We work with some of the world’s most exciting biotech and pharmaceutical companies, and 2020 will continue this process. We are now offering more opportunities than ever before and have full expanded our offering into the commercial and marketing space around the world, on top of the other areas we recruit for.
– We’ve hugely increased in size – by 40% – and have plans to further recruit top talent throughout the year, both in our London and New York offices.
– We are now much more visible on social media platforms. Our most exciting launch is our LinkedIn forum, in which clients and candidates can learn more about our process, keep in the loop with our updates and hear about current opportunities. Below is a link to our company page: https://www.linkedin.com/company/leaman-life-sciences-limited/?viewAsMember=true
– Our blog is now live and, with regular posts offering everything from expert advice to real life recruitment stories, it is a valuable tool for both clients and candidates.
– We are now covering the C-suite contract and temporary market for experts in clinical development and regulatory affairs.
– Our new branding and website has breathed fresh life into our company, making it easier to navigate the recruitment process for both clients and candidates.
– We have now established a new offering for the pre-clinical and pharmacology space both in Europe and the USA.
– Oh, and every member of the team now have new computer stands! Gone are the days about complaining about their necks hurting!